Are You Passionate About Creating Engaging Content? Join Our Team!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Manager who is passionate about creating engaging, commercial, client-focused content to help position Webbiz as the leading Web Design agency brand in Ireland.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in identifying, creating and helping to amplify key client issues and translating technical advice into compelling thought leadership and digital content delivered across multiple channels. Ultimately the goal of the role holder is to create increased consideration for our brand from potential clients and enhance the perception amongst existing clients by sharing insights and practical advice on the problems that concern them most.
There are two key elements to this role: (i) working collaboratively with the Clients and Content team to develop content strategy, plans and deliverables to support our marketing strategy to deliver against both commercial and brand objectives (ii) collaborate and work effectively with teams clients to create compelling content that will position them as the leaders in the marketplace.
- Working collaboratively with the Clients & Markets team to develop, lead, and continuously refine a content strategy, roadmap, and calendar that supports the delivery of the business’s marketing plans against key target audiences;
- Collaborate with internal key stakeholders and subject matter experts from various line of services to co-create engaging and insightful contents;
- Transform complex technical contents into clear, engaging and visually appealing style;
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of quality and tone of voice, for all channels including collateral, digital, social media, newsletters, and press;
- Manage content strategy & content lifecycle including creation, optimisation, delivery, evaluation and audit of existing content;
- Optimize website copy and landing pages to drive organic traffic and boost organic search visibility using SEO best practices;
- Stay abreast of industry best practices for content strategy and integrate learnings into the overall marketing strategy;
- Be involved in all aspects of the content and campaign creation process: research, marketing briefing, channel strategy, production, activation/distribution and analytics;
- Create, edit and re-package technical content and thought leadership for deployment across online formats including web, video, infographics, social media, and webcasts.
- 5+ years working in a B2B, financial services or media/ publishing house environment with experience in digital marketing, multi-channel content management with excellent knowledge of SEO;
- Demonstrated track record of working collaboratively with creative teams (designers, developers etc.) to create effective copy for successful marketing campaigns;
- Experience in using a content management system (specifically WordPress). Experience with marketing automation software would also be an advantage;
- Proactively developing complex B2B marketing and/or integrated content across multiple channels within tight timeframes without compromising on quality;
- Manage concurrent programmes of work, demonstrate adaptability and the ability to maintain a clear focus under pressure to deliver consistently high deliverables;
- Strong project management, time management, prioritisation and status reporting skills;
- Must have an excellent understanding of digital strategy, UX, SEO, online advertising and analytics. Must also have an appreciation of how design, digital, and content need to work together to deliver effective marketing campaigns;
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience in creating copy for a range of online/ digital channels. Demonstrated ability to translate, edit and re-package technical content into engaging content formats.