Have you a passion for creating beautiful websites and apps?
Please note this role is based in Vilinus, Lithuania.
You are an experienced creative with a flair for unique and innovative website development. You are a self starter who can work on your own initiative while actively contributing to the team and the progression of a project. You love all things “web-related” and are looking for a new and exciting challenge and are now ready to move to the next level in your career and become part of forward thinking creative agency.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a role that will you give you work-life balance you deserve.
We are looking for a Junior WordPress Developer to join our team in Vilinus, Lituania where you will form part of a closely knit team whose passion is creating beautiful websites and apps that work brilliantly and intuitively. This is an opportunity for someone who has worked in a larger agency and is now looking to become part of a dynamic tight-knit agency while embracing the challenges that that offers with other like-minded individuals. Are you the person that will help drive our business to the next level and play a key role in its future success?
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications.
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented.
- Working independently on assigned components and tasks.
- Maintaining existing websites built with WordPress/PHP.
- Maintaining quality control of web design and standards, ensuring best practices are followed.
- Front-end design/development with experience of responsive/adaptive design.
- WordPress theme and plugin development and Woocommerce integrations.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment where brainstorming and troubleshooting are key.
- Ability to work remotely and or in a fixed location.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Creatively minded and a problem solver.
- Willing to learn new technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Work in line with business development.
- Self-motivator with stable organisational skills.
- Passion for and pride in your work.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple priorities.
- Commercial awareness and creative curiosity.
- The desire to work in a small agency with a big heart.
- A passion for excellence and a desire to be different.
- Desire for freedom to be yourself and to shape your own future.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Basic knowledge of users experience concepts.
- A minimum 1-year experience in the industry.