We are always looking to grow our company and our services through digital.
We are currently making strides in the design and development space but need a talented digital marketer/content expert to get in on the ground of something great. We have some great internal projects lined up in the financial and sharing economy spaces those along with Webbiz will be your primary projects.
You will have ownership of the planning and content for all social media channels including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc. You will lead the digital campaigns, develop strategy, KPI’s and a content calendar for the company with a goal of driving traffic to their website and increasing sales through social engagement.
You would be responsible for a portfolio of AdWords clients including everything relating to Pay Per Click from campaign setup, performance, feedback and recommendations, ultimately contributing to the life time value of the client to the business. This is an ROI driven role where campaigns are optimised to achieve monthly growth targets.
You would be responsible for managing, planning and implementing search engine optimisation strategies for our clients to achieve pre defined targets. This includes managing, curating and directing content for our clients and internal projects.
You will need:
- 1+ years’ experience managing social accounts and pay per click account commercially
- Knowledge of different social channel
- Excellent communication and organisational skill
- Content Strategy experience
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Drive to meet and exceed targets/timescale
- Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job
What we are offering
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Working with people who share a vision
- Great work life balance
- Remote work opportunities