Are You an Advocate for High-Quality Design and UX? Join Our Team!
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you will be designing first-class user experiences for our agency clients You will join a team that is dedicated to creating rich responsive web user experiences and interfaces for business users. You will be managing a small team of UX Designers to produce best in class web projects for a the global community.
- Lead and manage a multidisciplinary team of product designers, UX designers, UI and visual designers – inspire, mentor, grow the team and problem solving day to day project issues;
- Utilize Data Science, emerging trends and technologies to drive innovation from concept to production. This role requires both managerial and hands-on work;
- Manage our portfolio of projects with Webbiz and its clients to deliver value within the project;
- Be an advocate for efficient and high-quality design and UX processes that result in on-time product delivery with UI that delights and informs;
- Assist with flow charts, design wireframes, user testing and build click-through prototypes to communicate design solutions to stakeholders to help contribute to long-term strategy;
- Effectively communicate design decisions to product teams, users, developers and leadership teams;
- Work cross-functionally to be a voice within our design team, facilitate design discussions and help shape product strategy, driving alignment.
- 5-8 years experience with a minimum of 2 years as a team lead or in mid-level management;
- Worked closely and pragmatically with designers to find the perfect balance of consistency, delight and feasibility;
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in UX Research or a related field, e.g., Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive or Information Science, Graphic Design, or equivalent practical experience;
- Driven design/product strategy discussions and building the ‘vision’;
- Strong, proven application user experience design for a global audience;
- Proven experience of working with or directing cross-functional teams to release web-based products, ideally working with or creating design systems
- Strong knowledge of research techniques, wireframing, user testing methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Invision and Agile UX methodologies;
- Have an online portfolio showcasing a team collaborative approach;
- Experience translating business requirements into feature specs and wireframe flows.
Extra Skills Considered
- Agile Principles and Scrum
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Formal training in UX
- Task management tools JIRA