Are You On Top of the Social Media Game? Join Our Team!
Working to develop robust, integrated social media strategies that drive engagement and advocacy for Webbiz and clients, this individual will develop and manage a broad strategy to innovate and set world-class standards for social media marketing.
- Own the development of a strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget across campaigns and channels;
- Understand how to use social media to strategically build brands, create attention and generate user advocacy on a global scale. They will have developed highly creative social media marketing campaigns and will have demonstrated the ability to think big and implement innovative ideas in ways that create significant social sharing and PR attention;
- They will develop and lead a team that can create and implement highly sharable content that is creative, demands attention and is on-brand;
- Work with publishers and platforms (directly and indirectly) and other partners with the goal to find fast, creative and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative social media marketing plans that connect with customers, maximise engagement and create sharing, talkability and advocacy;
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live-action and other content forms that best utilise the technology available on any given social media/digital platform;
- Work cooperatively with other internal stakeholders across Webbiz, including business leads, product and creative teams, while helping to install the infrastructure for us to create at a rapid pace and test, deliver, learn and adapt;
- Work collaboratively with teams across business units to develop and execute creative ideas, plans and strategies;
- Own the content development relationships with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok and other primary and key partnerships;
- Provide inspirational and creative thought leadership on ways to reach and gain the attention of target audiences;
- Plan and manage campaign executions, on time, on budget, to scope;
- Work closely with the Head of Agency to integrate and measure the value and impact of our social media marketing opportunities;
- Be the voice of all things social media at Webbiz providing insight into the business regularly;
- Establish repeatable operational methodologies and mechanisms that enable fast and responsive content development and distribution.
- 5+ years of Social Media experience;
- Team Management experience of a Social Media team;
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management;
- Sound knowledge of marketing;
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales;
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher-level overview;
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all Webbiz information remains confidential to the business;
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism. Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation;
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism;
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business;
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others;
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with a high degree of transparency and trust.