Are You an Advocate for High-Quality Design and UX? Join Our Team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our current and future successes and ensuring customer satisfaction and retention. Working to tight, reactive deadlines internal and external means rapid production, review and iteration for any new designs or update is a critical part of this role.
- Proven UX improvements/conversion tactics through optimized journeys to support a variety of experiences;
- Demonstrate how to strike a rational balance between continuously improving site features and understanding business and trading needs;
- Ensure an engaging and visually memorable & exciting brand experience, measured by monthly survey results/customer feedback.
- Drive CTR from intuitive UX and UI solutions;
- Create UX solutions and UI designs to support task requirements with stakeholders on expected results both on a design, intention, and interaction-design basis;
- Translate customer needs from interpretation to concepts to wireframes;
- Develop visual or interactive mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences;
- Facilitate internal visions for existing or new site features through research, benchmarking, site analysis, prototyping, and mocking up;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders and feedback.
- Understanding of build, deployment methods and use of various repository environments and database technology;
- Awareness of development trends and innovations, code and technologies around same;
- Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools; Adobe XD, and Figma;
- Strong understanding of best practice build SEO techniques and implementation via HTML and partner technologies;
- Understanding of UX and UI testing and behavioural analysis methods and toolkits to hypothesis and inform design solutions.