Have you a passion for creating beautiful websites and web apps?
We are based in Dublin
You are an experienced creative with a flair for unique and innovative website development. You are a self starter who can work on your own initiative while actively contributing to the team and the progression of a project. You love all things “web-related” and are looking for a new and exciting challenge and are now ready to move to the next level in your career and become part of forward thinking creative agency.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a role that will you give you work-life balance you deserve.
We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our team. Based in Dublin, you will form part of a closely knit team whose passion is creating beautiful websites and apps that work brilliantly and intuitively. This is an opportunity for someone who has worked in a larger agency and is now looking to become part of a dynamic tight-knit agency while embracing the challenges that that offers with other like-minded individuals. Are you the person that will help drive our business to the next level and play a key role in its future success?
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Understand research, UX design processes and design thinking.
- Comfortably present your work and communicate your design solutions to both internal and external stakeholders. (fluent English essential).
- Absorb new information accurately and translate them visually seamlessly.
- Participate in the architecture, design, development, and launching of web applications.
- Ensure that all the technical requirements for new projects are captured, foreseen, designed and implemented.
- Work independently on assigned components and tasks.
- Maintain quality control of basics design standards, ensuring best practices are followed throughout.
- Solid knowledge of desktop, tablet, and mobile design philosophy, UI patterns, and guidelines.
- Skilled in the software and tools available to the design professional, knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop and Invision.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to brainstorm and troubleshoot when required.
- Ability to work remotely and in-house.
- Conversational English, in both written and spoken.
- Creatively minded and a problem solver
- Willing to learn new technologies continuously.
- Work in line with business development.
- Able to articulate motion and micro-interactions to bring designs to life (e.g. After Effects + Lottie/Bodymovin).
- A passion for working with external customers (e.g. workshops, setting goals, gathering feedback) and contributing to constantly improving a product.
- Experience with building high fidelity prototypes.
- Self-motivation with stable organizational skills
- Passion and pride in your work and a desire to grow.
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities.
- Commercial awareness and creative curiosity.
- The desire to work in a small agency with a big heart.
- A passion for excellence, a daring to be different.
- Freedom to be yourself and shape your own future.
What can we offer you?
- Work from home arrangements and flexible start time
- Training and development including support for conferences and events, certification etc
- The little things (such as secure bike parking, free coffee, and fruit)
- The excitement of playing your part in building an industry-leading digital agency.