Knowledgebase program; learn in practice mindset.
At Webbiz we work together with some of Ireland’s leading B2B and B2C brands. Our clients include Jervis Shopping Centre, Gym Plus, Stillorgan Decor and Hunt Office to name a few.
As a Web Management Intern your Responsibilities will be to:
- Constantly update website content for our SLA (Service Level Agreements) for both new and existing clients.
- Run performance tests and evaluate the website for a productive organisation and clear presentation.
- Lead meetings; CRM presentation & training.
- Monitor all websites and track for necessary updates and changes.
What we’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic and energetic person with a good attitude.
- Target driven and a good problem-solver.
- Proficiency with WordPress content management system.
- Demonstrated ability to edit images and copy for specific purposes.
- Demonstrated ability to organise information.
- Considerable interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Leaving cert qualification or equivalent.
In return you will receive;
- 3 months internship program (unpaid).
- Knowledge base and experience in Learn in Practice thinking.
- Flexible schedule, up to 20 hours per week.
- Working with people who share a vision.
- Opportunity to increase your professional network.
- Further recommendation; Call & Linkedin.