Full Stack Web Developer and/or Web Designer Job (WordPress)
Location Independent based on communication and timeline.
We are based in Dublin and Lithuania
You are experienced, you are self-managing and you are a genius at website development and you are searching for a Web Designer Job. You love all things web-related and you want a new challenge. You are looking to move to the next level and be part of a team in a busy Digital Agency. Our aim is to grow its web department into an award-winning profitable enterprise.
See your hard work being rewarded with a financial package and a work life balance that puts you firmly in control as a Web Designer for Webbiz.
It’s time to take your slice of the cake.
We are looking for an Experienced Web Developer / Web Designer to join our web team. Based in Ireland & throughout Europe, you will form part of a closely knit team whose passion is to create beautiful websites and web apps that work brilliantly.
This is an opportunity for someone who has perhaps worked in a larger agency and is looking for a new challenge in a more intimate environment with like-minded individuals. All going well, the person we have in mind will help drive our business to the next level and play a key role in its future success.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented
- Working independently on assigned components and tasks
- Maintaining existing web applications
- Maintaining quality control of web design and standards, ensuring best practices are followed
- A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the industry
- Advanced knowledge with PHP and other OOP languages
- WordPress theme and plugin development
- Knowledge with Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe products
- Front-end design/development with experience of responsive/adaptive design
- MySQL other and database knowledge
- Knowledge of MEAN Stack
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to brainstorm and troubleshoot
- Work remotely and or in a fixed location
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- English spoken and written
- Creativity mind, a problem solver
- Knowledge in users experience concepts
- Willing to learn new technologies on an ongoing basis
- Work in line with business development
- Self-motivation with strong organisational skills
- Love what you do and ar proud of your work
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Commercial awareness and creative curiosity
- Desire to work in a small agency with a big heart
- A passion for excellence, a daring to be different
- Freedom to be yourself and shape your own future
Or simply send a direct email to email@example.com